Update 1

PRICE

In view of the lateness of the confirmation that the event is going ahead it has been decided that the fee will be held at $100. 

 

COVID

If the event has to be cancelled for any COVID related problem then a full refund will be given.  If an individual has to cancel due to a COVID related requirement (proof has to be provided) a full refund of monies paid will be given.   A reminder that if anyone is feeling unwell or has symptoms they should get tested and not attend until proper clearance is given from us.

TRAVEL / ARRIVAL

When Groups are planning your travel to Caringal you should plan to arrive as one Group.  Meet up in Moe (Maccas is always a good spot) and then travel to the camp as a Group.  More details of this in future updates

TRAILERS

Absolutely no trailers of any size, shape or design - including kitchen trailers - will be allowed on camping grounds.  Due to distancing rules space is at a premium.  We will give details of parking arrangements for trailers in a future update but Groups will have to plan to be without them

NEXT UPDATE 1st MARCH